Sunday, May 23, 2010

Proud members

Hello all -

My beautiful wife and I are now proud members of Colorado Community Church in Aurora, Colorado. We have been attending the church for the last 2 months and really found a home there. We found a church that believes in the same values and principals as we do but also promotes freedom in worship and doesn't want ti leave your former practices or belief but to bring them with you and learn and celebrate each others beliefs. We really believe that God has put us here in Colorado and this church not only as a blessing but a board to the head from above telling my wife and I that this is where we need to be and where we are needed!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I am sure you will be blessed and will bless those there too. Hope you can get to know some of the people, young families, and develop some great friendships.

    ReplyDelete

Followers