Saturday, July 17, 2010

Our house, is a very, very, very fine house.

What a wonderful weekend of work! I know, weekend and work don't seem to go together but It's amazing the transformation that you go through as a homeowner (I still love saying that!)that entices you to work to improve and maintain the house. My lovely prego wife and I got the downstairs bathroom painted, worked outside and clean up in the house. It's truly a joy to toil in the house...especially when you got a hot chick by your side. -Brad

2 comments:

  1. You two have done SOOOOOOOO much with the house already and it is very nice. I can't wait to see how you keep improving and making your house a beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot as in Sweaty! Thanks for the very kind words. I love being your wife!

    ReplyDelete

Followers