Friday, September 17, 2010

WOW! What a week!!

As My beautiful wife Cindy and I start to come out of this "fog" I now can look back at this past week and marvel and how amazing it was. Bethany is one week old today and she is doing great. Cindy and I are slowly getting use to being parents and it's not as great as I thought it would be...It's So Much Better!! Bethany has been a tremendous blessing to Cindy and I and the love I feel for my "Sweet Pea" is a love that cannot be describe by words. She melts her daddy's heart with every look. What a wonderful, wonderful gift from God and a awesome reminder of God's love for Cindy and I.

To hear the birth story of Bethany check out my wife's blog at cindysoccer.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. i'm so glad she is here and healthy. i'll be listening to your podcast when you make it!

    -Lil Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait! she is precious! I can't wait to hold her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be hold my breath for that podcast. I wish everyone could see the adoration you have for your precious "Sweet Pea". You are a rare father and the love you show her melts my heart. Congratulations. Every day will bring new joys and create wonderful memories. Cherish every second.

    ReplyDelete

Followers