Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What a great week!

Last week was an amazing week for the Hall family with Holly (my wife's sister) and baby maddy here to meet and love on my little sweetpea. Beth Anne is very lucky to have such a wonderful extended family and we look forward to the holidays and the special new meanings and excitement they bring looking through my daughter's eyes. Also it was great to have granna down to and I'm very thankful that granna babysat and let my lovely bride and I go out on a date!

Bethany update: little girl will be 7 weeks old on friday and she is still growing like a weed. She's starting to make cute baby noises and smiling more each day. Each day she becomes more precious to me and I am so in love with that sweet little girl. She also wants to be self reliant like her mama, she is so much like her mom... I love it!

1 comment:

  1. I loved being there and getting to hold and play with Bethany. She is soooooo precious! I do know that she has been given a very special daddy and mom. I love seeing you interact with her and Cindy. I think you portray what God intended for a husband and father to be. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers