Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday church

Today My little 8 month old beautiful daughter was dedicated to Gods glory. Cindy and I were very excited to publicly make it known before our church family that as far as the Hall family is concerned, we will follow the Lord.
My little rock star loves being in the spot light. She sat up in my arms on stage, looked at the band and then scanned the sea of people. She willingly went to the pastor when he asked to hold her and stared him down the entire time he was talking. She made her Dada so proud... then again, she always does.

2 comments:

  1. That is great. Wish we could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there. I know Bethany stole everyone's hearts. She is God's child. What a blessing! Her parents make me proud as well.

    ReplyDelete

Followers