Saturday, June 18, 2011

Catch up / fathers day

As Bethany rounds the 9 month mark it seems like things have really speed up. Everyone always says that you blink and your child is leaving for college but until recently that hasn't been the case. Not in a bad way but in a way that Cindy and I cant remember not having our little one. Plus It really seems like she is becoming more aware every week. She seems to have certain qualities of both Cindy and myself. She has Cindys smarts and my certain type of humor. My favorite moments are when Bethany and I lock eyes and Bethany gives me a huge smile, just for me! It really is probley my favorite thing in the world. She is so smart like Cindy and she weaves her humor and smarts into a great personality. Bethany after only one day learned how to clap. She in turn gave me a round of appulase after I rounded the coner after using the bathroom. I've got a feeling that I've finally meet my match!
As fathers day comes around tomorrow I just wanted to take a second to wish a happy pops day to my mentors and role models Doug Hall and Brian Eckstein. The 2 finest men I've had the pleasure of ever knowing.

2 comments:

  1. You are an awesome Dad and you are doing a great job raising Bethany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly, that means alot. I also love that Bethany has very strong rooted Christian relatives to support and guide her.

    ReplyDelete

Followers