Friday, August 12, 2011

Vacation - the Sportscenter edition.

Hall family vacation - 
Highlights!

I'm writing this the final full day in Brenham, Texas. What a wonderful vacation it has been. It really seems that vacations really do more than serve as a time for relaxation for me, they really seem to focus me in to what's really important. It all boils down to quality time with family. My favorite day was a day where my Mom, Dad, bro and sis, jeremy and cuz adien, Cindy and I just sat around eating, laughing and talking. God has blessed Cindy, Bethany and I with a fantastic family that means the world to us, and as this vacation winds down I can only say one thing,,,THANK GOD FOR VACATIONS!!

Highlights
• ice cream contest. 
• frito pie at the camp
• NAPS!
• Texas!
• Gavelston, Tx beach ( Beth's first time swimming in the Ocean)
• going to the movies with Caleb (planet of the apes) Good movie!
• hanging out at Sarah and Jeremy's house at Tomball, Tx

And many more wonderful memories! Great Success! 

1 comment:

  1. The only bad thing about vacations is that they are over too soon! Sounds like y'all had a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Followers