Monday, July 8, 2013

The Mercy Prayer

I have been given the wonderful honor of being apart of Colorado Community Churches lead pastor Robert Gelinas' new book launch team. The book is called "The mercy prayer" and it is a powerful look into the always answered prayer in the bible. I have read two chapters so far and believe that it has blessed my life already and I am excited to continue to read and grow. Part of my gift back to Pastor Robert is my reviews and feedback in the form of social media in order to help promote the book that comes out July 30th. I also have the privilege of giving a e-version of the book, absolutely free to the first person who responds back to me with your email address / Name!!

The web address for the new book is http://mercyprayerbook.com  

Stay tuned for a full review of the book in about a week, I hope that you enjoy hearing about this book and take this to learn more about this simple prayer. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope I am the FIRST one to respond. Should be a good read. I am always encouraged when I listen to Pastor Gelinas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats to Granna! She is the first to respond and she will soon be receiving a copy of The Mercy Prayer!!!

      Delete

Followers