Sunday, December 28, 2014

Jude #2

My wonderful son Jude turned 2 years old on December 18! I am so proud to be this boy's father. Over the last 2 years I watched him fight, struggle to grow and learn. From the second he was born he seemed like he was constrained by his age was just bursting with thoughts, ideas and things to say. He is a lover of life. I love to watch him explore and discover the world around him. He really does it all with a smile. Like any boy he likes to roughhouse but he also lets his tender side show thru and love to kiss and snuggle. Just like Bethany takes after me, Jude closely resembles his mama. They are independent, strong, smart, selfless people. What a pleasure it is to be loved by Jude, those of you who are knows what I'm taking about. My blessing for Jude in the upcoming season of growing and discovering in his like is that he continues to be fearless and his heart be just as tender as his love for his family. May the God of Doug and Carole, Brian and Estelle, Brad and Cindy and other family members who make up the long history of faith that we are passing on to Jude richly bless is health and life this next year and throughout his entire life. Your Dada loves and adores you Jude Bradley. 

1 comment:

  1. I feel so blessed that I was there when Jude was born and got to hold and enjoy him for 6 months. I am blessed that I got to spend time with this crazy funny boy this Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete

Followers