Thursday, December 31, 2009

clot and roll

It was three days ago when I sat in my doctors office and found out that the pulled muscle that i was sure that i had turned out to be a BLOOD CLOT! OUCH! I'm ok dispite my attemps to dislodge the darn thing all week with work, moving, massages, and my insatiable love of the ancient art of jump roping.The treatments for my condition are as follows.... one blood thinning pill everyday as well as 2 shots to the stomache daily. Its at this point I want to tell you how blessed i feel to have my wonderful wife Cindy here as my wet nurse. She has been incredible and has had to bathe me, give me shots in the stomache, and just about everything else except for wiping me. I will find out more information Monday at my next doctors appointment (did I mention I was confinedc to the couch). Until then, Happy New Year and Good night - Brad

1 comment:

  1. LOL! You do seem to find the funny in all situations. Hope you are making it ok. Just 3 more days of sitting around. I think you forgot to mention that you had that test to see if you were pregnant. : )

    ReplyDelete

Followers