Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's like "Scrubs" but not as funny

Yesterday was my first appointment at the anti-coagulation clinic unit of the porter Adventist hospital. They took a blood sample to check my INR blood number. My INR number (this is basically the thickness of my blood) needs to be between 2-3 and after my first test my number was 5.9. I am working to bring my number down and my doctor is adjusting my meds to help me accomplish this goal. After i hit my target number i can resume normal life and go back to work and start helping out around the house again. I cant stress enough how absolutely amazing my wife Cindy has been. She is the only reason I'm making it through this hurdle.... I have a appointment at 1:30 today, come on 2-3 INR!! I'll let you know my number.

3 comments:

  1. Yep, Cindy is great. Hope your number is normal today. By the way, I did not realize my Christmas gift was from Noodles also until I got home so tell him I said thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy said your count was down more today. Keep it up. You will get there. Cindy is top notch. But you make it easy to serve because you are one of the BEST too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers