Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday

Hello dear friends and family!

Greetings from the hall house in beautiful Aurora, Colorado! I hope y'all are all doing well. Summer dreaming is in full effect here as we look forward to a fun filled summer and the semi-retirement of my beautiful wife. Speaking of work... I was pleased to receive a $.75 a hour bump in pay from whole foods! Good times! On the baby front, "legs" is starting to show more of a baby bump and continues to get great reports from her appts at the mountain midwifery clinic. I covet your prayers that Cindy will continue to have a smooth pregnancy and that she stays stress free and happy. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and make sure to check out episode #2 of "the Brad Hall Show" now posted at http://braddhall.podbean.com

2 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job of taking care of "legs" Congrats on the pay raise. Every little bit helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first read the opening line, i thought it said "greetings from the hell house"....I was like, "Oh my! What is going on there??" But a further reading of the post let me know that all is well with the HALLS!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Followers