Thursday, August 26, 2010

2 years and counting

Yesterday marked two years of work at the wonderful Whole foods market in Lakewood, Colorado. Looking back over the last 2 years just makes me feel extremely lucky and honored to be a team member of a company who strives everyday to help provide me with a livable wage and a environment of growth and the luxury of being myself and using the skills that God has blessed me with. I am also so blessed to be surrounded by top-rate Chefs that are passionate about there craft and push me to be better.Who knows where the next year will take me or the job opportunities that will come my way but I will always Feel grateful for Whole foods.

3 comments:

  1. wow! didn't realize you'd been there that long. Glad you are still lovin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are able to work at a place you love! Hope it stays that way for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has it really be TWO years????? Wow! You have definitely made Whole Foods a better place too. You are blessed to love your job. Maybe someday I will have one that I love-----actually I did once. I LOVED being a stay-at-home-mom. : )

    ReplyDelete

Followers