Friday, July 29, 2011

35

As I lay here in my bed next to my beautiful, loving wife in our safe house in Colorado I can't help but look back and be amazed at how I got here and just how incredibly blessed I am. The seemly countless twists and turns that life has thrown at me in 34 complete years have shaped me and lead me to this moment. I have what Ive always wanted... A family for my own. I wake up every morning and have a sence of peace and happiness that the hard work, planning and praying have payed off and I am surrounded by a loving family. And in my short 34 year Span I have truly discovered that you cannot find happiness in things like jobs, possessions and money but through a relationship with God and a strong family. Even though I look back on my childhood as a wonderful one I really feel that this IS the time of my life!
If the good lord will allow me, I would love another 35 years to enjoy this wonderful ride called life!
To all my family, I love you!
-Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers