Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

As the storm passes and we can finally come out of the haze of the Holiday season I think I am ready to look back and reflect on what took place place. Don't get me wrong, i absolutely love the holiday season but it seems that sometimes I just crave the drop of the New years ball. My Holiday season starts really in October when Whole foods starts having Holiday meetings and we start getting ready for the massive amounts of food that we will have to produce. They build up and work load is huge and it truly amazes me every year how we get it all done. It really is amazing to see. The 3 days leading up to Thanksgiving at Whole foods was ridiculousness, long hours and food leaving the store in groves. After T-Day things seem to easy up a little but the month in-between seems taxing in other ways. Its almost that your ready for the new year before Christmas is over. I try though to not make the holidays all about work, especially for my family's sake and for the most part I think I do a good job at it. This Christmas was made special by the birth of Jude and Bethany's new found excitement of Santa. We were blessed to have a white Christmas and huddle indoors from the 4 degree weather with Cindy's parents and enjoyed the day together  We made a Turkey dinner and enjoyed watching Bethany tear through the presents like she was rabid. I always miss it when its over and long for it to come next year. All in all this was a head spinning, crazy, life-changing Christmas and i got everything i could ever want. Thanks Santa!! Here's to a wonderful 2013....Cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers