Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Family

I have been joined together with my wife Cindy's family now for almost 5 years now and I love to be considered a member of this wonderful clan. I have become very close to Nana and Grand-dad and consider them my second set of parents. Also I am blessed with wonderful sisters like Holly, Tammy and Jenna. Godly bothers like Ethan & Aaron. And of course I love being an uncle to Sweet Maddy. Cindy, Bethany, Jude and I had a wonderful time of fellowship in Colorado Springs for our annual Christmas/New Year celebration. I always enjoy the love and joy that is present when this group gets together and I am so glad that Bethany and Jude have such a loving and godly family that loves them and cares for them. We opened presents, ate lots of good food and of course did lots of talking. Maddy and Bethany had a blast playing with Nana and each other as well. I enjoy the relaxation part of it, it feels great to do NOTHING sometimes! What a wonderful end to the Holiday season and a great start to the new year!

1 comment:

  1. We had one of the best holiday seasons ever! We loved every single minute we got to spend with you and the rest of the family. I could not ask for a better family and YOU are a part of that.

    ReplyDelete

Followers