Saturday, November 30, 2013

Prep Foods

Today's ends my 5+ year run as a team member/Associate Team leader for the Prep Foods department at Whole Foods Market. I can't believe that I've been here that long. I remember when Cindy and myself were having Gelato at Whole Foods on their porch in Cherry Creek, Colorado and Cindy asked me I Ever thought of working at Whole Foods. I hadn't. Now I have done every job and every position in the prep foods Department. I have decided that I am going to step into a team member role in the Meat department at Whole Foods. This comes mainly because Cindy is ready to go back to work and for the next five years while the kids transition into school I am going to work nights and Cindy will teach during the day. It will be awesome for our finical health and will really be a great blessing to the entire family. 

The phrase 'The only thing that stays the same is that everything changes' has been in my mind lately. I guess that is true but there are somethings that DO stay the same and those are the most important. The things that matter. The things that don't say ill give to you if you give to me. The real gifts in life never come with a price tag. In the end, titles and prestigious job don't mean squat. Don't get me wrong I feel like my years here have grown me up and taught me so much about business and the Culinary  arts. I will always look back and love my time in Prep Foods. 
It time, it's time to move on and grow. I'm excited to see what God has in store for me next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers