Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We were blessed with another wonderful Hall Family Thanksgiving/Christmas. We have turn a wonderful event into an extravaganza taking Turkey Day and adding in Christmas. Really is a great chance to get together as a family, love on each other and celebrate the Holidays in Mimi and Pappys country home in Brenham. My absolute FAVORITE day of the year. 

I also had a blast with my Mom on thanksgiving this year on our annual Black Friday trip. We always go out to Walmart or Target to brave the crowds and get some smokin deals. This year we scored with a 70 inch TV for my Pops. It's glorious! I adore my family, each and everyone of them, next up... December 25th! Tree is up, bring on the fat man, Bethany can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers